The strategy manager is a marketing and sales activity management tool that makes sure people receive the right information at the right time and in the right format. It is the place where you orchestrate the different activities across your channels. It allows to set business goals to define marketing objectives and to set-up user journeys while making use of experiences of past initiatives (e.g. reachability of target audience by channel etc.). The strategy manager also contains content management capabilities for the different channels you are managing over our platform.
The strategy manager offers the following features and functions.
- Definition of initiatives
- Setting of business goals, marketing objectives based on master data for strategic alignment
- Integration of KPI frameworks
- Creation of user journeys across all available channels
- Content management capabilities for the various channels in scope
- Impact analysis
- Interfaces to CRM and ERP systems
It is also the place where you can measure marketing and sales impact.
The strategy manager is a desktop application with predefined integration possibilities to various backend systems (e.g. for CRM and ERP master data).